- Reservations will not be guaranteed without the Client Agreement, Guest Profile and proof of vaccinations completed.
- Lobby hours are 7:00AM to 7:00PM Monday through Saturday and 9:00AM to 5:00PM Sunday. The Lobby is opened limited hours on major holidays. Call for updated holiday hours.
- Check-in is available from opening until 30 minutes prior to lobby closing. There is always a full charge for the first day of stay, regardless of check-in time. Please allow 30 minutes at first check-in.
- Check-out is by NOON on the departing day. If lodging past NOON, an extra day stay will be charged.
Guests receiving an exit bath or hair cut may stay until 30 minutes prior to lobby closing time, and the NOON check-out time is waived. At check out, identification may be requested. Identification is mandatory if a surrogate is picking up your pet.
- Guests arriving for any Service must pass an entrance evaluation which checks for contagious problems and the presence of fleas. Pampered Pet Services Resort & Spa reserves the right to refuse to accept a Guest at check-in if it appears to us that the Guest is sick, shows the presence of fleas or its behavior could jeopardize the health and safety of other Guests and our staff.
- Operating hours subject to change without notice.
Courtesy Cancellation Policy
- Pampered Pet Services Resort & Spa requires a 72 hour cancellation notice for lodging reservations made over a holiday and other peak periods.
- These holidays include (but may not be limited to) New Years day, Spring Break week, Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July holiday (July 3-4-5 or weekend of the holiday), Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving weekend (Thur-Sun), Christmas week, and New Years Eve.
- A credit card will be asked for at the time of booking to hold the reservation, failure to cancel the reservation 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival will result in one day charge for the room reserved.
- Failure to cancel the reservation within 24 hours prior to the scheduled arrival will result in a charge equal to half the scheduled stay for the room(s) reserved.
Guests must have received our required standard vaccinations two weeks prior to admittance for Services. Individual circumstances may be considered with written documentation from a veterinarian.
- Rabies: Current in the last year for puppies and the past 3 years for adults.
- DHLPP: (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
- Bordetella: Intranasal-good for up to 6 months. Injectable-good for up to 1 year.
- Flea, Tick and Heartworm Preventative Program
- Rabies: Current in the last year for kittens and the past three years for adults.
- FVRCP: Current in the last year.