- Reservations will not be guaranteed without the Client Agreement, Guest Profile and proof of vaccinations completed.
- A credit card will be asked for at the time of booking to secure your reservation.
- During Holiday and Spring Break periods a two day non-refundable boarding deposit will be processed, per pet, to secure that reservation.
- Lobby hours are 7:00AM to 7:00PM Monday through Friday and 9:00AM to 5:00PM Saturday and Sunday.
- The Lobby is closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- The Lobby is open limits hours on a few of the listed holiday “eves”. Call for updated holiday hours.
- Check-in is available from opening until 30 minutes prior to lobby closing. There is always a full charge for the first day of stay, regardless of check-in time. Please allow 30 minutes at first check-in.
- Check-out is by NOON on the departing day. If lodging past NOON, an extra day stay will be charged. At check out, identification may be requested. Identification is mandatory if a surrogate is picking up your pet.
- Guests arriving for any Service must pass an entrance evaluation which checks for contagious problems and the presence of fleas. Pampered Pet Services Resort & Spa reserves the right to refuse to accept a Guest at check-in if it appears to us that the Guest is sick, shows the presence of fleas or its behavior could jeopardize the health and safety of other Guests and our staff.
- Operating hours subject to change without notice.
- Boarding reservations during Holidays and Spring Break periods require a two-day non-refundable deposit per pet.Should you need to cancel your holiday or spring break reservation(s) you will need to do so within 7 days of the first scheduled boarding day or your credit card will be charged the full amount of the Guest(s) stay.
- These holidays include (but may not be limited to) New Year’s day, Spring Break week, Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July holiday (July 1 – 7 for 2018), Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving weekend (Thu-Sun), Christmas week, and New Year’s Eve. The last 2 weeks of December.
*A credit card will be asked for at the time of booking to secure your reservation. During holiday and peak periods a two day non-refundable boarding deposit will be processed, per pet, to secure that reservation.
Should you need to cancel your reservation(s) during off peak and non-holiday periods, please do so within 72 hours of the first scheduled day of the Guests arrival or a cost equal to half the scheduled stay for the room(s) reserved will be charged to your credit card.
Guests must have received our required standard vaccinations two weeks prior to admittance for Services. Individual circumstances may be considered with written documentation from a veterinarian.
- Rabies: Current in the last year for puppies and the past 3 years for adults.
- DHLPP: (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
- Bordetella: Intranasal-good for up to 6 months. Injectable-good for up to 1 year.
- Flea, Tick and Heartworm Preventative Program
- Rabies: Current in the last year for kittens and the past three years for adults.
- FVRCP: Current in the last year.